Resetting Your Password
1. Go to the MyEmbrace login page and select Forgot Password
2. Provide the email address associated with your policy and select Reset Password
3. You will receive a temporary password via email. Simply select Login and use the temporary password
4. When you log in, you'll be prompted to create a new password using the following password requirements:
Password must be between 8 & 32 characters & contain at least 3 of the following:
Any of These Special Characters: @ _ . , ! : -
5. Select Save Password. You may now log in with your new password
Updating Your Username
There is currently not an option to update your username online. Please contact us if you'd like to update your username.
Retrieving Your Username
From the MyEmbrace login page, select Forgot Your Username. You will receive an email with your username and a link to log in.
Trouble Accessing Your Account?
If you have registered for an account online but can't log in, it's possible your account has not been activated yet.
Check your inbox for the activation email & click the activation link
- The subject line is Thanks for Registering [Your Name] from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to find the activation email or if you are having trouble accessing your account, contact us.