What You Should Know Before You Cancel Your Pet's Policy
- Waiting periods are reset & policies are subject to new underwriting if you cancel & purchase a new policy later
- Pre-existing conditions follow your pet from policy to policy. If you cancel today & sign up again later (whether with Embrace or another company), conditions your pet has been treated for or diagnosed with are considered pre-existing & may not be covered
- If you’d rather reduce your premium than cancel, log into your MyEmbrace customer account & visit the Change Coverage section to adjust your policy to better fit your budget
- If you cancel WITHIN 30 days of your policy start date & have not submitted any claims, you will receive a full refund
- If you cancel AFTER 30 days of the start of your policy, or if you have submitted claims in the first 30 days, you may be eligible for a pro-rated refund
- Pro-rated refunds are calculated from the day after you cancel to the end of the current billing cycle
Still Want to Cancel?
We hate to see you go, but we'll always honor your request to cancel your policy.
You can notify us that you would like to cancel by phone at (800) 511-9172
You can also email us your cancellation request.
We want to make your experience better. Contact our Customer Care Team so we can address your concerns.